Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It has been almost two years since I've posted a blog. In that time, Ben has grown about 15 inches, Zach is now a boy scout, Maria has lost all her baby teeth, Abby has learned to drive and Rose is taller than Zach. We've read and seen all the Harry Potter books and movies. We've moved four times. Buster is with a new family. Scott spent a year in Korea and is now deployed again. Lots of life has happened.

But some things don't change. I am still married to a great guy- 21 years! My kids are healthy and growing and they are all so smart and beautiful. Jesus is still active in my world and showing me that challenge and adversity are also things of which to be thankful. (My heart is still softening towards that lesson.)

I still don't know if our family is blog-worthy; we seem so ordinary some days and I suppose we are. But I am looking for the extraordinary in this season and hopefully my eyes can see it clearly.

No comments: